Friday, January 20, 2012

Prayer Warriors

Please lift Abby Joy, just a baby, up in prayer. She has recently been diagnosed with a brain tumor. And while I don't know her, or her parents, I do know her aunt and uncle. I know the emotions that can run through your head when someone you love has an unfavorable diagnosis. Please pray for this beautiful little girl, and her family. Pray that God shows the side of Him that gave Him the name of Jehovah Rapha.


Prayers of the Righteous availath much. And where 2 or more are gathered, there He is with us. I ask that you please pray. And believe. Because we are called to pray in faith.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you so much for standing beside us and lifting our family up in prayer.

My name is Heather. said...

always. it's not only my job as a sister in Christ, it's my honor.