Wednesday, January 11, 2012

In other news...

HSG clear. Non-symmetrical uterus. Lots of stretching last pregnancy, plus the D&C caused this. Not a problem to us getting pregnant though. That's good news. Procedure was least pleasant, but I've been through worse. I just kept picturing my last time I was in the hospital laying on a cold metal table...not able to shake that feeling, that was worse than the procedure.


Upstairs to get the baseline...and come to find out, even though we just finished Provera and a forced bleed...my lining is too thick right now to go ahead. Had to go back downstairs for a blood draw. I'll know more tomorrow I guess. I am not looking forward to more Provera and another forced bleed, but I'll do whatever I can to make sure slow and steady wins this race. Just please remind me of that a month from now ok? Thanks.

Took the day off today, and it was much needed. Stress and I don't get along right now, and I've been overwhelmed with the schedule my family is trying to keep right now. Finishing the basement, no down time, cleaning because everything is a constant mess with a construction zone inside the house....almost done though. My husband is picking up the carpet tonight. It's hopefully going in before Saturday now. This means the shelves, toys, tv, etc can go in Saturday. We still have to wait another week for the couch, but we'll survive. Someone is coming to pick up the love seat, chair and tv we currently have down there tonight. It's all coming along.

On another plus, we are the proud new owners of a GMC Yukon. A 2009. I am in love with this truck. It's beautiful. It has all the bells and whistles that we wanted as well. The favor of God is on us and I'm excited to see what else He will do this year. He is faithful to those that are faithful to Him. I can't wait to keep adding to this family. :o)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for a good HSG. Slow and steady is not always fun. Just remember we're trying to create the best possible "home" for our babies to grow and develop.

My name is Heather. said...

very true