My daughter has a cold. Since October, she's been healthy 2 weeks. It's crazy. She really is a good sick child though. Not really that fussy, not hard to please, etc. She has a few moments, but mostly, she is a great sick person. She just isn't sleeping well at night. So, I'm exhausted. We've been up at ungodly hours the past few nights because she can't breath laying down. I'm hoping this cold passes quickly though. Not a lot of sleep causes a little bit of stress. Stress, even a little bit, overwhelms me to the point of "crazy"....so I try to stay away from it. Needless to say, I need sleep.
I am frustrated that we are in a waiting game right now with our fertility because my body is a medical mystery. "Baffled" is a term my dr uses on the phone with me weekly. Nothing is ever easy.
I want to give my daughter a real live tangible sibling. She thinks her brothers and sister are cold medal urns. And I don't think she deserves that. She loves babies. LOVES them. She is such a good nurturer. You should see her with her baby doll. It cries, it blinks (incredibly loud at that!), it giggles, it sucks on it's bottle. She picks it up and snuggles it, pats her bottom, and gives her a bottle when she cries. It's the sweetest thing ever. She begs to sleep with it at nap time and I always have to tell her no because that thing would make so much noise and the way my daughter flails around in her sleep, it would be sure to wake her up!
I have so much on my mind right now, but I just can't write it all out. It's hard to sort through most days. For today though, I'm think I'm done writing. PLUS my daughter just woke up from her over 3 hour nap! She needs to sleep like this at night! Somebody tell her. Please.
Abby Update:
Her procedure last night to remove fluid surrounding her brain went well, which should help to decrease the pressure pushing on her brain. The Dr. who met with Aaron and Christine is optimistic that judging by the scans the mass looks to be operable and benign. They will meet with the Neuro Surgeon today to discuss surgery in the next couple of days.
Amy also says: Thank you so much for all of your prayers for Abby and her family. We are blown away by the people standing beside us in prayer. Please continue to pray.
Amy also says: Thank you so much for all of your prayers for Abby and her family. We are blown away by the people standing beside us in prayer. Please continue to pray.





0 comments:
Post a Comment