My family is doing the Stroll for Strong. We are so excited to be linked up with this cause. If you feel led to join our team, or donate on behalf of what our team is raising money for, please follow this link:
We are team D 6. We are raising money to help with parents who have lost their babies either before/during/ or shortly after birth. We received great support from our hospital, and they went out of their way to give us keepsakes for our triplets. We received the blankets they were wrapped in, their gowns, their hats, a footprint mold, a stuffed animal, a ring that was used in their pictures, and pictures of them in a box. It was more than I could have asked for. Though I wish I was bringing my children home from the hospital, and not those boxes, I am thankful that I have keepsakes.
I will be making t-shirts for all those who choose to walk with us. So let me know if you would like to join our team. Or again, follow this link if you would like to donate to a cause our family is so deeply invested in.
Thank you and God's peace and blessings be with you,
ALL of the D'Imperio family!





0 comments:
Post a Comment