You can check out the Mother's Day Video HERE. It was a beautiful, long, amazing, emotional weekend. Glad that it's over, and so thankful I was given the opportunity to be able to be a part of it.
I only broke down a few times, missing celebrating with ALL of my children. My husband made it beautiful though, and in my card mentioned all the children and that touched my heart deeply. Claire got me flowers and a water bottle (mine broke) with her picture on it. LOVE IT! I got extra snuggles, and just really enjoyed the day. I took the day after off of work to spend with my husband and daughter, and to recover emotionally from what the weekend meant to me. We had one of the most amazing days. I'll post about that soon. I hope....
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Mother's Day
Posted by My name is Heather. at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
glad you had a good day and that the video went well. What an emotional yet fulfilling experience sharing your story.
Post a Comment