Friday, May 25, 2012

Number is what you want...

don't you? well, 141 is what they told me today. all sounds and looks good with blood work. we go in for an ultrasound to look to see how many, if any, follicles are growing under these conditions. i don't want to get my hopes up because it scares me to think there could be a million follicles right now, or the opposite....none. i laid hands on my stomach this morning (and most mornings) and prayed that there is success in my ovaries, that there is no more than 3 follicles growing, and no less than 1. i am excited for monday to find out, but at the same time cautious. it's also my daughter's birthday (which i will post all about soon!) and i don't want it to ruin our day of festivities....i'm being really careful how i approach this upcoming news. whatever way it goes. i'm just excited that for the first time in a long time, it hasn't taken a month for my numbers to start rising. it's only been a week. and i'm almost "primed". this is where the holy spirit needs to take over. God's perfect timing....now if only my heart remembers that.

4 comments:

Mom2boys said...

I will be praying for your "numbers" Heather! Enjoy your weekend with your sweet family!

Mom2boys said...

I found this verse and thought of you:

Isaiah 43:1-3 -- But now, this is what the LORD says—
he who created you, Jacob,
he who formed you,
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
For I am the LORD your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.

Love to you.

My name is Heather. said...

you are so sweet! thank you.

Anonymous said...

Prayers for the perfect scenario!!
~Wendy