Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Family Day

We went to Strong National Museum of Play on Monday. It was my and my daughter's first time. We had SOOOO much fun. The memories made, and the time spent together was priceless. There were WAY more pictures taken on this outing, but I just couldn't even fathom inundating you with them all. Check them out on my facebook. They are all there. Here are just a few of my favorites. 


 Claire pointing out all of the pretty fishes!

 Just hanging out waiting for Elmo to walk by....

 She rang the doorbell a million times!

 Hugging Elmo. Her FAVORITE!

 Totally not getting the concept of being on t.v with Abby. Her second favorite!

 Making a cheeseburger with her best friend, her daddy!

 "Hey daddy, how do I get down?"

 Such a fun room!

Even at the museum, I am reminded of the triplets. <3


I have tried multiple times to upload the best video EVER of my daughter dancing, but Blogger won't let me. Jerks :o) I'll try another time. Or you can go check it out on my facebook. 




2 comments:

waitingforarainbow said...

That place looks awesome! Your daughter looks like she had a blast:)

Dawn said...

How fun!!!! =)