Day 17
Anniversary/Due Dates/Birthdays
This is a picture of the triplet's memorial stone on their first birthday. The details of that day are previously recorded on this blog. Feel free to look it up and read about it. It was a wonderful day, minus them actually being here to celebrate.
There are many dates that make me think of "what would they be like on this date?". December 17th was the day I would have been 37 weeks and we would have had our scheduled c-section. Our dr didn't want us going further than 37 weeks, though honestly, it is rare to even go that long with triplets. July 19th was the day my water broke with Baby A, whom we later found out was Nathan. July 21st was the day it was confirmed that my water did indeed break after testing negative for amniotic fluid on the 20th. January 2nd was their actual due date had we been a normal 40 week pregnancy.
I think about them every day though. I know I've said it in the past, that when I go to the store with just Claire, I wonder what it would be like with Nathan, Anthony Jr, and Malia in tow too. Once in a while, I even think about what it would have been like had all 6 of original sextuplets survived. How much fun would that be!? I know it would have been crazy and hard, but I like challenges. And when someone tells me I can't do something (after the initial reaction of wanting to punch them in the face) I want to prove them wrong more than anything. I know. NOT a great trait to have. I'm a work in progress, what can I say. I pray for tolerance, I just don't always accept it. :o)






0 comments:
Post a Comment