Day 19
Projects
Every year we will pack up gifts for the hospital to give to the babies born on the triplet's birthday.
I have done a LOT of other projects in the past almost 14 months, but I don't have any pics of them right now. I've made decorations for the house, scrapbooked all their pictures and birth and death certificates, made the shelf in the wall where their stuff from the hospital and their urns sit (with the help of my handy husband, of course!), I've made blankets and hats for the hospital for micro preemies, and preemies, and babies born too soon, etc. I've kinda thrown myself into being "busy" so that it takes up most of the space in my mind. Otherwise, and idle mind is the devil's playground and the lies and hurt he tries to fling at me all throughout the day would have too much time to take route.






0 comments:
Post a Comment