Monday, October 15, 2012

Capture Your Grief - Wave of Light

Day 15
Wave of Light






These are from last year. Unfortunately, I won't be home tonight at 7 to be able to light a candle for my children and all the other babies who were taken from this earth too soon. My daughter has her first swim lesson and when we get home it will be just after 7, time for a hurried bath, snack and rocking to bed. It doesn't mean that I won't be thinking of everyone else around the world who will be participating in this event. Tonight it will be windy and rainy. Just like last year. I wanted to light the candles out by their memorial stone, but instead had to do it inside. This year I was hoping for the same, but hey, living in Western New York, in October....I'll most likely never get to do it outside like I envisioned. 

0 comments: