We have been taking advantage of the really nice days we've had lately. And while my daughter is sick *AGAIN*, I thought maybe the fresh air will help chase away the germs. She wasn't too thrilled at first. This was just before dinner time, and she was run down, and not tolerating me trying to get photos of her. Honestly, she followed me around the yard as I picked up a million piles of poop. Why were there a million piles? Don't get me started. I might explode and say something I can't take back....let's just say, some people reason this chore right out of their daily routine, and some people can't take it anymore. If you want something done, sometimes, you just have to do it yourself. BACK to the reason of this post...my beauty...here are some pics from the past few days playing outside:
"uh, mom....what are you doing? don't you know i'm sick?"
This was the next day, feeling much better, so daddy took her to McDonald's for lunch while mommy was getting her eyes dilated at the dr's. After 5 days of not eating much, this was right up her ally! I LOVE those lips. She does that a lot when she's eating. I think it's absolutely adorable.
When I got home from work it was 66 degrees out and we were going to spend the evening outside if it was the last thing we did. Daddy was picking up our cousins to come over and play. Last time I put her on this bench her feet were barely hanging off the side of it! Where did my baby go!?
"Look mommy! It held up the colors through the winter!"....ok, she didn't really say that, but mommy did! She ran right over to it and started pointing and "talking" to them. Makes my heart happy that she remembers, and sad that she has no idea what a live brother and sister would be to her today.
One of my favorite photos from this day. She is a funny kid. And she knows it.
That face, I can stare at it all day long!





1 comments:
OH my goodness...she is such a cutie!
Praying for you that your doctors visits went well.
Post a Comment