Last Tuesday I went back to the Fertility Specialist for an "intense discussion" since all my test results had come back. I asked if we could discuss our plan of action over the phone (trying to avoid another copay!!!) but she said no. We needed to come in to the office for an "intense discussion". So we did. She took me to a room to see if we had become pregnant on our own in the last month, and the ultrasound showed my body was doing absolutely nothing. Yup, that's right, my body still hates me. So, she put me on a high dosage of Clomid, she thinks they were under dosing my body. On Friday the 31st, we will go to the dr for an ultrasound. If there is a follicle on my ovary I will get a HCG shot in my butt. Did I ever mention that I hate needles!? Like am deathly afraid of them!? IF all of this does go through, then Saturday morning we will go in and I will be inseminated. The dr seems to be optomistic, but I know not to get my hopes up by now. I just pray that God will touch my body and make it happen. This is all I can do. I'll update after Friday. Praying hard this week!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
praying!!! xoxo
GOOD LUCK girly!!! Praying it will happen for you :)
just think fertile thoughts. :-) It's going to work. I speak that into existence!
glad you have a doctor that acts though, some won't act so quickly! good luck with it all.
and the only "good" thing about shots in the rear end---you can't see them =) i've had plenty with the Rh- crap. i think it hurts less there than the arm!
Heather,
First, thanks for the link to my site. Long time no see, dorm-mate!
I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this! You will be in my fervent prayers. You are going to be a great mommy.
Mario's Restaurant, by the way, has a fairly extensive gluten-free menu.
Love,
Holly
Post a Comment