Friday, July 3, 2009

Out with the old...In with the new!

Today, my husband and I went to go pick up my new car. We have been looking for about a year for a new car. I had a few prerequisites, but wasn't really that picky. Anthony, on the other hand, is pretty picky with cars. We wanted a car with a bigger back seat, was newer, less miles, and I needed leather seats. The dog hair on the cloth seats was driving me CRAZY, and I was tired of my "ghetto" back seat covered in sheets to try to keep the hair on the seats to the minimum. Finally, we found it! It was in Canandaigua, but we didn't care. We took a drive out last weekend and looked at it, and decided we would get it. Not only did it fit my prerequisites, but it has some pretty sweet bonus features. It is silver, with dark gray leather seats, a 6 disk cd changer, power locks and windows (yes, that's right, my last car did NOT have power windows OR locks), heated seats, and a sun roof! I was so excited about this car, I couldn't even wait to pick it up. We got home and my husband waxed and dolled it up some more, and all I wanted to do was drive it! Here are some pics of my new car:

Goodbye Cavalier....you treated me well! Be good to your new owners!


0 comments: