Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sorry...but not really...

I haven't posted in a while. With good reason though. Nothing much has changed. I am still getting daily shots and going for blood work every other day. My levels are SLOWLY rising, which really is a good thing. They are being extra cautious with me because they said I have a "scary amount of eggs" in my ovaries, and they don't want all of them deciding to mature at once. So while my levels stick around the 121 mark at day 12 (probably more now because it's day 15 and I find out today the new levels), we are waiting til they are up around 400. This may take a while. I started at 94.

We were encouraged though. They dr told us that it isn't a matter of whether or not this will work, it will definitely work!!! Yea!!! It's just a matter of timing, and getting my levels to rise on the right dose, and waiting for a few eggs to mature. We can't wait. Hopefully, in the next month of so we will have exciting news!!!

Until then, off to my daily routine!

0 comments: