Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just a quickie...

The dr. called on Saturday morning and said that my levels are rising, but they aren't high enough yet. Which means I get to continue with the shots through Monday and go back for more blood work on Monday. Tuesday I will call the office at 9 and find out the next steps. Getting close. I can't wait to see what happens. The side effects have been really yucky as time goes on and my levels rise. I have been pretty nauseous, pretty intense headaches, and lots of bruises on my thigh. Good times. Oh please work!!! Until I get more news, that's all I got. I'm going to lay back down. Writing this has made me tired and sick again. blah...

3 comments:

Krysten said...

sounds like it's just preparing you for that morning sickness and hormone headaches in the first trimester =)

Rachel said...

it's all worth it, babe. You are seriously my HERO!

Shelby said...

I'm still praying for you and your hubby! Hang in there!!! Keep the faith!!