Monday, November 10, 2008

What a fabulous weekend!

I had a most fantastic weekend this weekend, despite my being sick. I took Friday off to spend with my husband, since lately he has been working across the weekends and our time off isn't matching up. So he planned this whole day together for us. First, we got to sleep in, bliss! Then he took me to this Italian restaurant in the city - Rocky's - it's only open for lunch Monday through Friday. It was fabulous food. We then took a walk on Park Ave. One of my favorite things to do. When we returned home, we set up the garage and played Scrabble outside, my absolute favorite game!!! We ended our nice day with a date out for coffee at my new favorite coffee shop, One Way Cafe in Spencerport. We sat and played different games while we drank our coffee and chatted. I LOVE games, in case you haven't noticed. This was just the start to my most fabulous weekend.


Saturday morning my bestie Kelly and her son came up to spend the night. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling the greatest and wasn't much entertainment, so we stayed in all day. We played plenty of games, watched movies, played more games, and laughed the calories away...boy did I need that after all the eating I did this weekend! Becca came over and joined us. The three of us together are a deadly combination, the sarcasm is thick, and the one liners many. Sunday morning my husband got up and made us all breakfast and it was delicious. We went our separate ways and the weekend wound down. So sad to see Kelly and her son go, but I know there will be another weekend soon. Our traditional Christmas extravaganza of shopping will commence!


Until next time...I love you girls, and this weekend will be hard to beat!

1 comments:

kelly elizabeth said...

I... LLOOOVVEE... YOOOOOUUUUU