Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I stole this...

Tag your Hubby is it.....

1) Where did you meet? On MySpace, yup, said I never would and God messed my plan right up!

2) How long did you date before you got married? 9 months dating, 9 months engaged (me too!!)

3) How long have you been married? 6 months at the end of November

4) What is your favorite feature of his? his arms

5) What is your favorite quality of his? he had this incredibly way of knowing we can make it through anything, and he pushes and encourages me through every day, good or bad, he knows that we can rise above. He is such a strong person.

6) Does he have a nickname for you? yeah

7) What is his favorite food? spaghetti and meatballs (homeade)

8) What is his favorite sport? He doesn't really have one. He is an equal opportunity fan :o)

9) When and where was your first kiss? In December of 2006. I don't remember the exact day, I just know we were watching the movie "Jack Frost". He leaned over and asked me if he could kiss me. I actually told him "no". Then later on, I turned around and gave him a big kiss. Surprised him.

10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? drive around the city, or walk around the city in the warm weather, or play scrabble. We LOVE scrabble!

11) Do you have any children? not yet

12) Does he have a hidden talent? he loves dancing!

13) How old is he? 35 1/2

14) Who said "I love you" first? I did, in sign language at the airport on the way back to Rochester from Florida

15) What is his favorite type of music? Old School Rap

16) What do you admire the most about him? there is too much to list, he is a hard worker, never gives up, pushes through anything, has a great outlook on life, is a godly man, is bold, is very protective of those he loves, is loyal, the list goes on and on and on...

17) Do you think he will read this? only if i show him. he's not that computer savy. :o)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

you are so cute. God really has blessed you both in ways you never had thought! miss you!!!

My name is Heather. said...

Miss you too. what ever happened to our girls nights? we NEED them again...