Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Old Friends

This past Sunday, a great friend from college and her family came over for dinner and a visit. I haven't seen thier daughter in 2 years, and I haven't seen Suzi and her husband since a brief glance on my wedding. It was so nice to sit and catch up, and it was so much fun to see thier now almost 3 year old daughter laugh and play. I only have a couple of pictures from that day, but they are super cute, so I thought I would share them. Unfortunately, I don't have one of Suzi and I on that day yet. I'll add it when I get it.
Here's Makayla playing around with the toys. She is gorgeous!Here's our dog's new best friend. He made himself right at home on Jerry's lap! Jerry loved it!
We enjoyed our short, but much needed visit. Can't wait to do it again sometime! Love you guys!

0 comments: