Monday, October 26, 2009

I like to move it, move it

We got to see the baby move today!!! It was so amazing. When we started the ultrasound, the baby was sleeping, and just lying there still. But after a lot of probing, and probably annoying my child, he/she started moving and swimming all around. We got to see the arms moving and the legs kicking. The baby was trying to suck it's thumb at one point. It was incredible. I never thought I could feel more joy each and every time we see the baby.

This was our last appointment with the fertility clinic. We are officially graduates of that place. We couldn't be happier. The doctor said she would save a spot on the board for a pic of the baby. I hope we never have to go back there again. They were incredible though. There wouldn't be another place I would recommend higher than the Unity Hospital Fertility Clinic. Such great staff, and they just were compassionate from day one.

I am still sick, though I think things are starting to turn for the better since every few days I can eat a little bit or normal food. It's nice to sit down and have a small meal instead of just a few crackers and an Ensure. Really nice.

Here is the last pic of the baby. It's a little blurry because my bladder filled back up and she couldn't get as close to the baby as she had in the past. You can really see his/her arms and legs in this pic. This is the pic they got while the baby was still sleeping sweetly.

1 comments:

SARA said...

first:i love your blog background :)
the baby look so tiny and amazing! congrats mama HEather :) hope u can eat more soon! :)