Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Friday

I know I said my next post would have pictures from our trip last saturday, but I just haven't had time to put them on my computer just yet. The camera is actually still sitting on my end table in my great room. My husband is working nights this weekend, so I know I will have time to do it this weekend. I always welcome things to keep me busy while he is working nights.

Tonight my husband and I are going to dinner and a movie. We got a gift card to our favorite restaurant - Delmonico's- when we let Obeo take photo's of our home. So, we really only have to pay for our movie, which is great! We are going to see Fireproof with Kirk Cameron. He is Anthony's favorite. I am excited to see the movie. It's about firemen and their lives, so I am sure I will relate to it someway. I love dates with my husband. We try to go once a week, but it doesn't always happen with our schedules.

Saturday I am going home to my mom's for birthday dinner for my sister-in-law. She turned 27 on Wednesday. I can't wait to see my family, and especially my nephew. Lately, he has no interest in Aunt Heather when Uncle Tony is around. He is enthralled with him and being a fireman. When I call to talk to him, he always asks for Uncle Tony, and refuses to talk to me. My brother even lied and told him I was a firewoman. Nope. Didn't fool him. He only will talk to firemen. Brat! He is so funny though. The other day he called to tell us that mommy set the grill on fire, and Uncle Tony needed to quick come and put it out. Apparently, she was cooking sausage and the grease dripped down and cause some flames to grow bigger. Elijah thought the grill caught on fire and quickly yelled "call Uncle Tony quick!" So cute. Though apparently he's disowned me. Maybe Saturday while I am there without the famous uncle, I will actually get some love. Here's a pic of the two buddies, joined at the hip:
Here's a few of Elijah in his hero fireman getup:



Ok, I am done for now. Hope to get some pictures up here on Sunday of our trip to Jamestown. Have a great Friday everyone!

0 comments: