Monday, December 3, 2007

Our 1 year anniversary!



Sunday was our 1 year anniversary. We planned on just spending the day together, making a special dinner together, and drinking the wine our friends got us for our engagement. It was very romantic, and a wonderful day. After church I went to Anthony's house, we watched some t.v. then played dominoes. It's such a fun game, and my family LOVES it! We made dinner together, and it was the most delicious meal I have ever had. We were laying on the couch and watching "Jon and Kate plus 8"...my favorite show, when a fire came over the radio that was near by, so in my lounge clothes and dress shoes we jumped into Anthony's truck and sped off to the fire. It was a good one to see, flames coming out of the windows. I felt so bad for the family that lived there because that house is definately no longer liveable. I told Anthony to tell people I was his sister because he couldn't own up to marrying me the way I looked. I was embarrassed for him! Pink pajama pants that were more like capri's, black dress shoes, and my wool p-coat. Nice...where were the trucks with the straight jackets? Cause they should have picked me up the way I looked!




Anyways, here's some pics of our dinner last night...


1 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary. I love John and Kate plus 8, definitely one of my favorites too