"LONDON (AFP) - Regular swearing at work can help boost team spirit among staff, allowing them to express better their feelings as well as develop social
relationships, according to a study by researchers."You have GOT to be kidding me! Who comes up with this stuff? Can I get paid to make ridiculous theories? I am pretty sure that as mature adults, we can express our feelings just fine with appropriate language, as well as develop social relationships without any hiccups. I don't know who the researchers were on this quest, but I am pretty sure, under my right to make ridiculous theories as well, that these researchers polled people with a very narrow vocab, and who weren't hugged enough as a child.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
You've GOT to be kidding me!?!
Posted by My name is Heather. at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
hahaha! heather... i feel like we fit right into that theory :) hehehe
MISS YOU ALREADY
i definetly showed this blog to lydia, and we both got a good laugh out of it :)
Post a Comment