Sunday, October 28, 2007

All good things must come to an end!

Well, my vacation officially ends in 10 hours and 52 minutes. I will return to work tomorrow morning, while excited, a little remorseful that the fun filled days of sleeping in, waking up to a home cooked breakfast that I didn't have to make, and the temperature in the mid-80's is now over. My cousin did NOT do as directed, and is still "with child". She's now a week overdue and I didn't get to meet Malachi. Looks like I will have to wait until my wedding :o( We are praying she goes before Thursday because she doesn't want to be induced, and they are looking to induce her if she doesn't go by Thursday. She is so pregnant, I don't know how the poor girl can stand without falling over. She is all baby, and all forward carrying.


Anyways, our vacation was nice. We didn't have a set plan except for spend a lot of quality time with family. We played games, ate, went to the beach, visited with family, played more games. I warned Tony before we went that we are a game family. We can sit around and play games for hours. I don't know that he believed me. Even after day 2, and we were still playing lots of games, he figured it was just because he was there. But my aunt and I assured him, we weren't doing anything special just because he was there ;o) that's just the kind of people we are. We LOVE games. Tony got hooked on a few fun ones, Golf, and Up the River-Down the River. And by hooked I mean since we got home we've been a little busy and couldn't sit down to play a game until yesterday, and he sat down stating "I can't believe you made me wait 2 days to play this game!". Ha....he's officially part of our family!


Here are a few pics of our vacation. My Aunt Mickie, my cousin Wendy (the pregnant one), my cousin Nicole, my Uncle Larry, and Tony and I at various places around Williamsburg, Yorktown, and Newport News.

1 comments:

becca said...

you must teach me those card games. i loves me a good card game :)