August this year was a difficult one. Another reminder that yet again, my children aren't here. Yet again, pregnancy doesn't always end with rainbows and unicorns and cute, chubby, pink, breathing, healthy babies. Another reminder that this earth sucks and the anticipation for heaven to come is growing almost more than I can handle. This year, we did the gifts and cupcakes for the hospital again on the 27th. We went up there, this year with a new addition. He even "helped" stuff the gift bags this year. Don't worry, I definitely broke down in giving thanks more than once that Dominic is part of our family on this earth. Healthy, growing, full of joy and the most snuggliest little man ever.
The cupcakes for the nurses at the hospital (the gluten free ones I made are on the bottom, the ones from the bakery are on the top)
The gifts we packed up
They sure do love each other!

Helping mommy and daddy stuff the bags for the hospital. I am so proud of my children!

The tags for the gift bags.
Thank you to all the nurses! They are so wonderful, and so giving!
Claire says "tada!"
The birthday post will be next. It was a beautiful day.










0 comments:
Post a Comment