Friday, October 29, 2010

Has it been that long?!

I really don't know how anyone finds time to blog! I don't even find time for sleep! My daughter turned 5 months yesterday! I can't believe it....5 months! Wow, it's gone by so fast. She has been such a source of joy in my life, added so much richness and purity to my everyday tasks. I just can't stop starring at her, kissing her, loving on her...every second I am away from her, I absolutely miss her! I was adamant about not ever wanting to be a SAHM, and now, that's all I dream about. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but boy do I love my family and serving them WAY more! In the future, maybe that is something that will happen, but for right now, I see myself staying at my job and working hard while I still have the energy! Enough about me...wanna hear about my gorgeous, beautiful, joyful, loving, super-de-duper smart daughter??? Though so...
She rolls over, back to front and front to back.
She can almost sit up unassisted.
She scoots herself around in a circle.
The other day, she used her one leg and pushed herself across her blanket! ( I know this technically was probably a fluke thing, and wasn't REALLY crawling, but I'm a proud momma, and I will call it a mini crawl! :o) )
She sleeps through the night, most nights.
She has tried carrots, peas, prunes, sweet potatoes, and soon to be avocado.
She eats a TON of cereal, she can't get enough of the stuff!
She eats about 4oz breast milk each feeding, and gets one formula bottle a day (she needs to be on formula by Thanksgiving so mommy can get shots again for a little brother or sister!)
She LOVES her baths!
She loves to people watch, and go for walks.
She prefers mommy right now, which I will enjoy while it lasts, because not too long from now, she will want nothing to do with me and be a full time daddy's girl.
She weighs over 17 lbs and is over 26in long....not exactly sure on those because her next appointment isn't until December 8th, BUT it's a good guess.


Here are a few adorable pics of my beauty:
Our Family **love**

bath time!

cutest pumpkin in the whole bunch

enjoying sitting outside watching her doggie play fetch

2 comments:

Krysten said...

aww! she's so cute. and that's how they start figuring out how to crawl, so you'll probably see it more and more! then it's all over ;) hehe. I'm a little sad that your 5 month old is only 2 lbs less than my 14 month old lol. Glad she's growing well and the reflux isn't bothering her development, yay!

kelly elizabeth said...

Love her, miss her, need to find time to kiss her!!! 5 months? I cant believe it. You will blink and she will be 12. sigh. love you!