Friday, March 26, 2010

WoW...Let's pretend it hasn't been so long since we've chatted!

Don't mind the grammatical error or one giant paragraph, but I am just going to type everything I can think of for the past few months as I go, and not worry about how to format it...



Can't believe the last time I blogged was around Christmas. It's been so incredibly busy around here. Our baby room is almost complete. We have drawers and closets full of clothes. I'm getting bigger and bigger every day, and it's all happening so fast. I can't believe I am already at 32 weeks. I can't believe in 8 or less weeks we will have a daughter to hold, kiss, rock, nurture. I am so incredibly excited, and so incredibly nervous all at once. I've been in love since the day we found out, but scared about what this process entails just as much. We keep praying for little head, little shoulders, then we PROMISE to bulk her right up. We've gotten 2 more ultrasounds since the finding out of the sex. The first was to get a better look at her heart because they didn't get good measurements the first time. That was back in January. Then we went along, measuring right on, heartbeat perfect every time, movement was non-stop. The sickness went away, the headaches and dizziness went away, the exhaustion was less, and I slept great. THEN we hit 3rd trimester. I started getting nauseas again, I woke up about 5 times each night incredibly uncomfortable, the heartburn kicked in every time I ate or drank anything. Yesterday I went to the dr and Claire was measuring a little too small so I had to go for another ultrasound this morning. Everything looks good, she just apparently likes her feet up by her face. She is head down, but her feet are down there with her. She's quite the gymnist it seems. Her hands are still covering her face. She is a shy one. She doesn't want us to see her in entirety until the day she arrives. Then you better believe I will be staring at her face incessently. I can't wait to see every inch of her, and smell her, and kiss her. She is one miracle, that is for sure. Anthony was just saying this morning we have stories to tell her already, and she better not want allowance because of all the dr appointments we've needed to go to because she likes to "scare" the dr's. Just wait until she comes out and wraps his heart around her finger. She will just blink and get whatever it is in this world he can give her. Now we just wait. 8 more weeks. I pray it's in about 6. I just can't wait any longer. I want her in my arms. My arms have been waiting too long. The best friends in the world are throwing her a baby shower tomorrow. I will hopefully blog about it before July :o) Here are some pictures from the past few months:
This is her profile from today. She has her daddy's nose, and is sucking on her bottom lip.

This is the picture from January's ultrasound. She is holding on to her cord with both hands. It was a relief to see that today she has let the cord go!

Sorry, I thought I had pics of the nursery on this computer, but I don't. You can see those on my facebook account. She's one chubby cheeked little girl so far! Oh, and she has hair! Yea!!!

0 comments: