Part ONE:
My husband and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary this past May 31st. To celebrate, we went back to the spot we honeymooned at, Siesta Key, and plan on returning every year if we can! We just love it there. Our days consisted of sleeping in, laying on the beach, laying at the pool, going out to eat, and driving our walking around the different keys. Everyday was beautiful, sunny, hot, NO rain! Unbelievable! We left on Friday the 29th and spent the next luxurious, wonderful, dreamy 4 days on the white, powdery sands of Siesta Beach. It was so relaxing, and exactly what I needed to be restored. We spent our evenings watching the sun set on different beaches, and just enjoying being together, distraction free! We didn't carry around our phones or watches to keep track of time. It was like time didn't exist. So wonderful! We spent one day on a Dolphin and Manatee Watching Cruise. The excursion was 2 hours long, and for those that know me, I have loved dolphin for a VERY long time, but have never been able to see them in real life. Well, this day I got to see a whole bunch! It was so exciting for me. I took a lot of pictures, but unfortunately, they all look the same. It's hard to capture them when they come out of the water. They move so quick, and only come up to get air. I was hoping to catch some playing and jumping, but I didn't get to. We never did see manatee's either. That was a bummer, but the cruise was amazing! Here are a few pics from our trip:
At Siesta Key Beach for the sunset:

Our Anniversary dinner at our favorite restaurant on Venice Beach:


Our last day, and look at the beach until next year:
Part Two will come soon!



















2 comments:
CONGRATS :) Happy Belated Anniversary :)
Happy anniversary! What a great way to celebrate!
Post a Comment