Becca is making me do this. Let's see how far I can get.
1. I'm getting married on May 31st of this year.
2. We are building a house.
3. I move into my new house in less than 3 weeks.
4. I hate wearing jackets.
5. I've owned the same clothes since about the 9th grade. I just can't let them go.
6. Took me three tries to pass my drivers test, but at least I got it when I was 17.
7. I absolutely abhor people who place their dishes in the sink when the dishwasher is right next to it.
8. I can't stand bad drivers, and there are A LOT of them here in rochester.
9. Once, I answered my home phone "Pearce 4 Kids, this is Heather".
10. I once flew in a private jet.
11. I've been to Idaho
12. I absolutely love basketball. It's an obsession. During March Madness, I set up a tv at work to watch the afternoon games.
13. I have the BEST boss in all the universe.
14. I became a Christian on October 10, 1997.
15. I have 2 sisters
16. I have 1 brother (I am ALREADY reaching for things about me!!!)
17. I have 1 neice and 1 nephew and 1 on the way.
18. I'm trying to quit soda...it's not working out so well for me.
19. I know sign language.
20. Carbs are my favorite.
21. MY two front teeth aren't real.
22. I have never ever in my entire life had a cavity
23. I fell down 13 concrete stairs at CCHS. They suck at cleaning snow.
24. I don't like when people touch my desk or rearrange my things.
25. My favorite colors are purple and brown and orange
26. I am trying to get better at burping, currently, they are pretty sad.
27. I don't like dogs, but in 78 days I will be a dog owner.
28. I use hand sanitizer before I eat out.
29. I am allergic to a lot of different fruits.
30. I have to eat one food at a time before I can move on to the next.
31. I have all 4 of my wisdom teeth
32. I lay out my outfit the night before
33. My favorite spot in the city is Cornhill Landing
34. My roof of the new house has blown off 3 times in this particularly windy winter.
35. I will only use public bathrooms if it's an absolute emergency
36. I had surgery on my kidneys when I was 4
37. I have 2 cousins over 7ft tall
38. My eyes change colors from green to brown to hazel
39. I own a bright green jacket
40. Currently enjoying marriage counseling...is that weird?
41. If someone makes a bad joke, I boo them. Pretty inspirational.
42. I put butter on my toast before I put peanutbutter. (Becca finds that weird, I find that normal)
43. Once, a walmart cashier asked me for a job
44. When I was little, I thought I made up the word "dyke"
45. Becca and I made our boss look up the word "dyke" in the dictionary...she did.
46. I have had my job for 7 1/2 years
47. I have a facebook, but I never use it.
48. When I was little I wanted to be an elephant in the circus. Well, I'm close. P4K could be compared to a circus at times, and sometimes, I feel like an elephant!
49. I have my nose and belly button pierced.
50. I love complete silence.
Now, lets see, since all who read this have posted already, no one else should post again.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
50 Things About Me
Posted by My name is Heather. at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment